Nydia Lilian — 1985, Monterrey, México.
Photographer & graphic designer from the city of Monterrey, Mexico. One of her greatest passions is traveling, being the perfect combination between her craft and meeting and documenting new places. She was the typical daydreamer, traveling inside her vivid imagination and with a strong inner world. Now, all this is projected in her professional work, creating new, fantastic alternate dimensions.
Her biggest challenge in recent years has been finding mysterious insight into images with a minimalist treatment. Working purely in black & white, she concentrates her energies in capturing light.
Her work is surreal, like taken out of a dream… or a nightmare. She likes to engage the audience creating bizarre, psychedelic compositions, created via digital image manipulation or raw photographic techniques. between this and a monochromatic point of view, she is always on the lookout for alternative realities inside her own world.
ONI ONI STUDIO
Commercial Photography Portfolio
· Empty Kingdom Interview: Nydia Lilian
· THE CREATORS PROJECT : Moments Of A bad dream Captured In GIF Form
· The Global Panorama : Bad Dreams
· Flavorwire : Disorienting Black-and-White GIFs of Dramatic Mexican Landscape
· Yorokobu : La psicodelia GIF de Nydia Lilian
· Pijama Surf: CAOS ESCONDIDO: PATRONES GEOMÉTRICOS EN LA FOTOGRAFÍA CORPORAL DE NYDIA LILIAN
· Cultura Colectiva: NYDIA LILIAN, TORMENTAS VISUALES
· Ensaios sobre o Silêncio, Fotografias de Nydia Lilian
· Empty Kingdom : I Saw People Running And You Weren’t There.